Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Little Princess (English translation)


 One of my favourite song from TVXQ

My Little Princess (English translation)

(micky) How can I forget all the special memories of you?
I still remember , my little princess

(hero) what I’m feeling must be love,
it’s hard to hide it, when a smile appears on my face
(max)I start to miss you before the day even ends
What should I do? My heart is fallen ill

(hero) I’m going to fly high up into the sky and tell the world that I love you
(max) Your aura last deep into the night, girl. I’ll become a star watching over you . you’re my love

(micky) “Lets split up and be happy” let us never to say those words to each other
(xiah) stay by my side , just as you are now. I know that I’m lacking, but I hope you understand

(u know)anticipate a more mature me ( you’re only my girl, my love)
(xiah) I want to become the man that was made  for you

(micky) please give me permission to stay in your heart forever
(hero) if you feel the same way I do, there’ll be no pain
(u-know,xiah,hero) now I will protect you

(max) for you

(micky) do you know how much I love you? Please  stay by my side
(xiah) my little princess, I’m going to show you the love that I’ve keep hidden until now
(micky) forever, with an unchanging heart, girl
(u know) I’m going to love you more than my self

(micky) you’re my love ( I promise you)

No comments:

Post a Comment